Sunday, February 8, 2015

34 Weeks

Mack isn't loving the new industrial baby gate situation we have at the house.

Just 6 weeks to go and we will be parents! Woohooo!!! 

Annnnnd, Holy Crap. It's happening.
As week 34 of my pregnancy comes to a close, I am feeling pretty good. I feel like there is a badge of accomplishment earned as each day ticks by. Right now, if the baby were to be born, he apparently would be just fine and would most likely have no real health problems/premie issues. Obviously though, we want him to stay in there a cook for at least another month. He needs to get fatter and more developed. Can't say I'd be too upset if he came a week early though...I like the idea of being kind of surprised and not waiting around for him to make his way out. But just not yet.

We had our baby shower last weekend. That was awesome. It was an adorable party, with a very appropriate "Baby It's Cold Outside" theme, seeing as how it was bitter cold last weekend. It was a great time seeing everyone and we got A TON of baby stuff and lots of baby tips and tricks from all the silly games my sister and friends came up with for the guests to play. I wish some of the guests  took photos, but I don't think anyone really did. My sister's boyfriend Dave was there shooting with his fancy camera for about an hour, so there are photos somewhere, I just don't know exactly when he'll get them to me. I will post them when I get them for sure.

So last week was spent mainly organizing, cleaning, and laundering adorable baby outfits. We have almost completed the nursery and it's coming along nicely. I have tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday off this week so I'm hoping it will be done in the next few days. Pictures to come soon!



Cody & Oscar practicing baby-wearing.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment