Sunday, May 1, 2016

Spring Has Sprung

Bubbles!!! 

Jack's Favorite Thing

                                       Warm Weather Projects: Commence!

Our shabby entrance - before. We planned on getting this cleaned up 2 summers ago...right before we found out I was prego. Jackie is finally on a decent, predictable nap schedule (for now...) so we have time to get some of this stuff done...YAY!

We built a wall and added some plants. Next move is to paint that porch.

After! What a difference. I have a moon garden in mind...a magical place to sit quietly and admire nature in the moonlight. Lots of white and silver plants and candles. Now I just need to figure out how to stay awake after darkness...

"Hi Mom. Better hurry up and take this picture before I launch myself off the couch!"



What a stinker.

We officially have a toddler. He is huge.

Taken just a few moments before a huge flailing tantrum when I tried removing him from this swing to go home. Oh, Jackie.


Voted! He looks scared...and I don't blame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment